assignments coming up….

1. Read the 14 Points and summarize each one in ten words or less… OR summarize each in a haiku.

2. Read the four poems on World War I and take notes– be ready to discuss these on Wednesday/Thursday. Bringing them with you to class might be helpful.

3. If any of you have not given me your answers to the Wilson reading, I need them MONDAY.

4. Chapter 35 Outlines are due Friday, February 16.

11 responses to this post.

1. Posted by not my real name on February 9, 2007 at 11:34 pm

When is the haiku thing due?

2. Posted by 1st hour Shield of Wise on February 11, 2007 at 9:27 am

on either entry about the summary and haiku neither said a due date. Is it due monday?

3. Posted by not my real name on February 11, 2007 at 9:37 pm

Well, I think they are due tuesday so that’s when I am going to have them done by. If they’re due on monday, oh well.

4. Posted by 1st hour Shield of Wise on February 11, 2007 at 9:49 pm

agreed, let it be known that throughout the day i have checked on this thread for an answer.

5. Posted by not my real name on February 11, 2007 at 10:56 pm

true dat

6. Posted by not my real name on February 12, 2007 at 2:43 pm

Scoop-If you let me turn in the haiku tomorrow Ill never ask for anything else again! Plus, I may be a little less annoying in class. (In case you couldn’t notice, I didn’t know it was due).

P.S. Have I ever told you how awesome your class is?

7. See, I TOLD you when each assignment was due, but you “weren’t listening…” NOT your first time to use that lame-o excuse. either. The grovelling is pretty amusing, however….

I’m feeling unwell. I think I may be sick, and I know JUST WHAT SUB to call for your edification…..

Insert evil laugh here. True DAT.

8. Posted by 1st hour Shield of Wise on February 12, 2007 at 10:04 pm

actually i wasn’t there friday so i had to turn to the website and it didn’t say when it was due

9. Posted by not my real name on February 13, 2007 at 12:02 am