Upcoming deadlines

1. Terms check 35 Tuesday, Feb. 20

2. Quiz chapters 33-35 Thursday Feb 22 for B day, and Friday, Feb. 23 for C day

3. Continue working on your research over African Americans– Basic outline of your findings is due Wednesday, Feb. 21 FOR EVERYONE!!!!

4. Your outline for Chapter 36 notes is already posted. These are due on Monday, February 26– so you’ve got plenty of time! USE IT!

10 responses to this post.

1. Posted by 1st hour Shield of Wise on February 16, 2007 at 4:05 pm

even me when i got it 2 days late?

2. Posted by MaskedMailboxers on February 18, 2007 at 6:37 pm

SCOOP OUT YOUR MAILBOX!

3. Posted by thatAPkid on February 19, 2007 at 6:10 pm

I don’t understand what the outline is supposed to be like for the African American Project

4. does the outlind have to be typed?
    and what should we be working on for our presentation… i just need a few guidelines so i can make sure i am looking for the right information? thanks much.

5. It should be neatly written in blue or black ink or typed.

I want to see that you understand how your topic fits into the general framework of African American history, that you understand its significance, that you can make generalizations about it and cite specifics.

I want to see some substantive information that you have learned– signs of some thought and effort.

6. Dear Masked Mailboxers:

You have made my week, and it’s only Tuesday! My daughter wants to know how you do that without destroying a million magazines.

I am still smiling!

7. Posted by Bright on February 21, 2007 at 3:58 pm

Hey Scoop and everyone else. I found that if you search Google and type in Oxford AASC: and then the topic of research. I found it rather helpful.

8. Posted by 1 st hour sneezer on February 21, 2007 at 5:59 pm

hey scoop its H-fizzle from 1st hour…the number one hour…well i dropped by to remind you to bring those books on an all black state, African Americans in the West, and books related to that..lol that please and thank you!

9. Posted by one of the masked mailboxers on February 21, 2007 at 7:31 pm

we only kinda destroyed two magazines, but it was worth it to make you smile! what do you really need a magazine for after you read it anyways!

10. Posted by MaskedMailboxers on February 21, 2007 at 9:43 pm

Do you prefer cheese or peanut butter between your crackers? 🙂

Comments are closed.